This Privacy Notice describes how LSE uses personal information we collect and that you may submit, to LSE through this website. We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products, services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide directly via email, messenger or other forms of contact. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our services.
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of our website, including information about your interaction with content and services available through our website and social media. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses our services and other content served by or on behalf of LSE on other websites (FaceBook or Twitter for example).
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
- Google Analytics data: A web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. Google Analytics will collect visitation information and associate it with Google information from accounts of signed-in users who have consented to this association for the purpose of ads personalization. For your convenience, LSE has included a link below, for you to access & update your Google account sharing details.
We use your personal information to process your order, operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve our services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of our website, and other services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We may use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with LSE.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to orders and services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, LSE, and others.
- Recognizing you when you sign-in to use our services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve LSE content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on LSE sites and third-party sites.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
These cookies allow you to take advantage of some of LSE essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Cart, proceed to Checkout, or use any LSE products and services that require you to sign in.
Do you share personal information?
The privacy of information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share customers’ personal information only as described below and with subsidiaries Little Star Enterprises, Inc. controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Transactions involving Third Parties: We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through LSE Services.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals (for example: FedEx, USPS, UPS, SF Expres, Stripe, PayPal) to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing fraud risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to some personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of LSE and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of LSE, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and fraud risk reduction.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What About Advertising?
- Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites: LSE may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
- Use of Third-Party Advertising Services: We provide ad companies (FaceBook, Instagram) with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, any membership, settings, and purchase history in the “Your Account” section of the website.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions as to how we collect and use your personal information, please contact our Customer Service. Many of our services also include settings that provide you with options as to how your information is being used.
In addition, to the extent required by applicable law, you may have the right to request access to or delete your personal data. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact Customer Service. Depending on your data choices, certain services may be limited or unavailable.
To assist you in protecting your personal information, we encourage you visit your Google privacy settings at MyActivity.Google to adjust your privacy settings with Google.
By using this website, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.